Warranty, Terms & Conditions
LALO Product Warranty
This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in your new LALO® Products and accessories subject to the limitations set forth herein.
A non-transferable 3 year* Limited Warranty is provided by LALO only to the original Buyer of Products as identified in the Agreement, effective on payment in full and with proof of purchase. LĀLO hereby guarantees that its’ products will be of good quality and workmanship, free from faults and defects subject to the limitations set forth herein. "Defects" are defined as imperfections that impair the use of your wood furniture.
LALO reserves the right to repair or replace any piece that is covered under the terms of this warranty. Repair or replacement may involve LALO providing parts directly to our customer where applicable. LALO will, at its expense, ship any piece of furniture back to our facility in cases where LALO determines that the repair or replacement cannot be completed by our customer with parts supplied by LALO. To claim repairs under warranty you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any potential issue. We may ask that photos be provided to us via email where possible so that we can determine the extent of the defect and the corrective action that is most prudent. If your wood furniture arrives in a damaged condition, you must call us within 24 hours so we may file a claim with our shippers. Damaged shipments will be replaced.
Wood is a product of natural beauty – no two specimens are ever exactly the same. Wood’s unique blends of grain and coloring can vary. Upon exposure to natural light, color variations will gradually even out over time.
Nautical Cording & Power Coated Aluminum Furniture
While made to withstand the rigors of outdoor use, products made of nautical cording may experience fading over time.
LALO's repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from LALO, and LALO is not responsible for damages of any kind in contract or in tort, including INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES resulting from any breach of warranty. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN, LĀLO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts for three years from the date of purchase on the Order.
What will LALO Do?
If the damage is covered under the Product Warranty, LALO will repair or, at its option, replace any defective LALO® furniture, accessories or components at no charge.
What doesn’t this warranty cover?
- This warranty does not apply to any cases of normal wear and tear of the furniture.
- Normal wear and tear is defined as “the normal deterioration caused by regular use of the furniture.”
- Checking or small cracking of the wood is a normal and natural occurrence that should be expected during normal use.
- This warranty does not extend to the natural patina of the wood, fading of nautical cording or any other discolorations including sun exposure.
- This warranty does not cover damage to nautical cording when exposed directly to flame or heat sources that could burn or melt the cording.
- This guarantee does not cover any damage or loss or condition that is beyond the control of LALO including but not limited to cases of unauthorized repair, improper assembly, modifications after purchase, improper use, infestation, negligence, misuse, vandalism, wind damage, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fire, earthquake or any other similar acts of Force Majeure.
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusion may not apply to you.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
LALO reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this Web site.
APPLICABLE LAW These Terms and the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A. without regard to conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, 1980, and any successor thereto, shall not apply. Any suit must be brought in a state or federal court sitting in Colorado, U.S.A., and Buyer irrevocably accepts the jurisdiction of such courts and consents to service of process by registered or certified mail at its address stated in the Agreement. THE PARTIES IRREVOCABLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE AGREEMENT OR REGARDING THE PRODUCTS. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT MORE THAN TWO YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION FOR SUCH CLAIM FIRST AROSE.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDIES IN NO EVENT SHALL LALO BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH BUYER FOR, AND BUYER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES, ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR REMEDIES EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH. THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, AND INDIRECT DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK AND SHALL SURVIVE THE DETERMINATION OF ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION THAT ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPORSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LĀLO'S LIABILITY HEREUNDER FOR ANY CAUSE EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER FOR THE PRODUCTS.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of LALO or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of LALO, with copyright authorship for this collection by LALO, and protected by international copyright laws.
The trademarks and trade dress of LALO may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not LALO's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits LALO. All other trademarks not owned by LALO or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by LALO or its subsidiaries.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to LALO. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.